DUNLOP® – SP SPORT MAXX GT DSST ROF
SP SPORT MAXX GT DSST ROF Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all worn out, don't tempt fate but immediately buy a new set at CARiD.
- Multi-Radius Tread Technology helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction
- Flatter tread profile helps provide an enlarged contact patch for enhanced cornering capability
- Reinforced sidewall construction helps reduce lateral flex during cornering to enhance the drivers feel for the road
- Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance
- Unique bead fit system helps enhance force transmission between tire and wheel for superb driver feedback
- Hybrid Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds, and helps prevent flat spotting after the vehicle is parked for extended periods
- Performance compounding helps provide enhanced ride and traction
- Non-directional tread allows for tire rotation on staggered fitments common to high-end performance vehicles, which promotes long tread life
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST) uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
When you start life by inventing the pneumatic tire, big things are expected of you. And for going on 125 years, Dunlop has come up big, with breakthrough after breakthrough, paving the way on every pavement from the speedway to the highway. Dunlop is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of high-performance tires. Dunlop is a brand owned by The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, headquartered in Akron, Ohio, which employs approximately 73,000 people in 22 countries and produces nearly 200 million tires each year. Dunlop's history traces back to the first pneumatic tire and the dawn of motor racing. That heritage is reflected in the design of every tire they make. Company's focus on performance has led to numerous innovations and breakthrough technologies.
Dunlop is a global tire brand with an excellent reputation among performance car enthusiasts. Well known for its prestigious sports car racing heritage, many of the world's leading vehicle manufacturers - including Alfa Romeo, AMG, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche - come standard with Dunlop tires. It started in Belfast, Ireland, in 1888, with an idea that forever changed the way the world rides. John Boyd Dunlop's son is struggling to ride his tricycle. He is riding it because he has a heavy cold, for which a doctor has prescribed a very unusual cure: cycling. To make the child's ride more comfortable, Boyd fits his tricycle with tires made of canvas bonded with liquid rubber. Boyd patents what turns out to be a very big idea. Cyclist Willie Hume is the first to adopt Boyd's invention for racing, winning a slew of events. It's the start of Dunlop's legendary run of racing success. In 2009-2010, Dunlop becomes an official technical partner of BMW Motorsport, supporting American Le Mans Series team BMW Rahal Letterman Racing. This relationship quickly bears fruit, as Dunlop tires carry the team to the 2010 GT manufacturer championship. In 2012 and beyond Dunlop unveils wave after wave of racing-inspired, driver-inspiring innovations.
Brand:Dunlop TiresPart Number: