GOODYEAR® – EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR G2 ROF (RUN FLAT)
EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR G2 ROF Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all worn out, don't tempt fate but immediately buy a new set at CARiD.
- Race-inspired, high-performance tread compound helps provide excellent dry traction.
- Asymmetric, directional tread design with massive outboard tread blocks helps enhance dry cornering grip.
- Sweeping AquaChannel® grooves on the inboard side of the tread help enhance wet cornering grip.
- Innovative multi-radius mold shape helps offer precise handling and smooth, even wear.
- Serrated band sidewall styling with distinctive lettering gives an ultra high-performance appearance.
- RunOnFlat® technology allows for driving up to 50 mi. on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph.
Goodyear is devoted to advancing tire technology, and to applying this knowledge to new products that advance driving excellence. At the Akron Technical Center nearly 1,500 engineers, scientists, technicians, and other specialists collaborate to improve tires manufacturing for a wide variety of vehicles on six continents. Over the years Goodyear has often been recognized for their commitment to environmental sustainability. This company has developed hundreds of tread technologies to perform in all types of weather and terrain conditions. IMPACT, Goodyear's revolutionary manufacturing technology is 43 percent more precise than the current industry capability. It benefits consumers with improved ride, handling, and tread wear, reduced tire weight, and rolling resistance, and improved tire appearance.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies, with operations in most regions of the world. Together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, markets and sells tires for most applications. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company was founded in 1898 by 38-year-old Frank Seiberling. He purchased the first plant with a $3,500 down payment using money he borrowed from a brother-in-law. The timing couldn't have been better. The bicycle craze of the 1890s was booming. The horseless carriage was a wide-open challenge. On Aug. 29, 1898, Goodyear was incorporated with a capital stock of $100,000. Today, Goodyear measures sales of nearly $20 billion, but we began in a converted strawboard factory in Ohio. Leading the industry for over one hundred years, they've accomplished many firsts that reflect a drive, skill, and total commitment to their ideals and industry.
Brand:Goodyear TiresPart Number:EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR G2 ROF P275/35ZR18EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR G2 ROF P325/30ZR19