SUMITOMO® – TOUR PLUS LX
TOUR PLUS LX Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Get traction and performance you can count on regardless of the weather with the all-new Sumitomo Touring LX. With a smooth ride, minimal road noise, and extended tread life, this tire provides it all.
- Designed to take the higher speed ratings of today's high performance luxury sedans and touring vehicles
- More rigid sidewall improves cornering
- Advanced carbon tread rubber improves grip
- Computer designed tread offers enhanced comfort and quieter ride
- Advanced carbon tread compound excellent all-season performance and longer treadlife
- Innovative shoulder blocks provide superior cornering traction and security
- Four circumferential tread grooves allow exceptional water drainage to resist hydroplaning
With a reputation for quality, service, and leading-edge technology, Sumitomo Tire is a premium tire brand offering a unique mix of quality and value. Sumitomo is the premium export brand of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., one of the largest tire manufactures in the world. Within the tire industry, Sumitomo enjoys a well-earned reputation for innovative design, precision engineering, and superior quality. Sumitomo is backed by the reputation and resources of the Sumitomo Group, one of the most influential business groups in the world. Sumitomo Tire is a global brand that competes on the basis of product quality and real world performance.
Sumitomo's personality, found in the products and the daily operations of Sumitomo Tire, is shaped by a company history extending more than 350 years. The history of Sumitomo dates back to the early 17th century, when Masatomo Sumitomo opened a book and medicine shop in Kyoto. Later in life, he created his Founder's Precepts, which laid out his business philosophy. The Sumitomo Business Principles, stressing integrity and sound management, were originally based on Masatomo's Precepts and have been a central force shaping the spirit of each Sumitomo company for more than 350 years. Sumitomo's initial mainstay business was copper mining. It later diversified into a variety of fields including finance, insurance, iron and steel, real estate, and trade. Today, Sumitomo is one of Japan's leading business groups. In the U.S. Sumitomo had established a company called Treadways in 1985 to conduct wholesale business of the "SUMITOMO" brand and other private label tires.
Brand:Sumitomo TiresPart Number: